- Choose a ﬂat site, clear of any sharp sticks or objects. Unclip the strap from around the tent, stand the bundle on its end and unclip the top strap that holds the frame and poles together.
- Unfold and straighten the lower legs of the frame and they will lock into place. Pull the corners out so the ﬂoor is ﬂat, close the front door and peg the corners (please ensure you complete this step prior to pitching).
- Open the front door and step inside the tent to lift the centre hub and pop the frame into place. Get out the vestibule poles and thread the curved section into the pole sleeve in the ﬂy. Add the straight sections and insert the spigot into the eyelet. Close the vestibule door zippers.
- Peg out the front of the vestibule and peg the corners. Finally, unravel the guy ropes, peg them out and adjust to make the tent taut.
- Unpeg the guy ropes, remove the vestibule poles under the velcro and then unclip and remove the ﬂy. Go inside the tent and pull down the handle in the centre of the roof, using your other hand to catch the frame as it pops down.
- Press the button on the lower knuckles of the leg poles to release and fold the leg poles to the centre of the tent. Thread the webbing loop over the knuckles and wrap the strap around the bundle to hold it together.
- Organize the folds neatly into triangles - fold to one side and roll the tent tightly around the poles and secure it with the strap. We recommend the poles and pegs go in the bag ﬁrst followed by the tent and the ﬂy.