- Choose a ﬂat site, clear of any sharp sticks or objects. Unclip the strap from around the tent, stand the bundle on its end and unclip the top strap that holds the frame and poles together.
- Unfold and straighten the lower legs of the frame and they will lock into place. Pull the corners out so the ﬂoor is ﬂat, close the front door and peg the corners (please ensure you complete this step prior to pitching).
- Open the front door and step inside the tent to lift the centre hub and pop the frame into place. Assemble the two straight bedroom pole parts at one side of the tent.
- Thread the two curved poles through the pole sleeve, then join them in the middle. Attach a two-section straight pole at each end, move the feet next to the corner poles and peg the sides of the tent. Repeat for the other bedroom.
- The inner tent is now pitched. Unroll the ﬂy making sure the awning is at the front, and pull over the frame. Clip the corners of the ﬂy to the matching clips on the feet.
- Using the velcro loops, secure it to the frame and peg the corners. Assemble the two-part Ridge Pole and extend it above the front door. Place the curved spigot into the hole at the front of the hub.
- Extend the three-part awning pole and thread the spigot through the hole in the awning Ridge Pole and eyelet in the centre front of the awning. Match the height of the awning side poles, thread the spigots through the corner eyelet, unravel and peg out the guy ropes.
- Unpack the guy ropes, twist the awning poles to release then push the top section into the bottom section for packing. Remove and collapse the awning Ridge Pole.
- Unclip and remove the ﬂy, then unpeg the side rooms and remove the poles. Fold the corners up and click the buckles near the upper knuckles of the frame. Inside the tent, pull down the handle in the centre of the roof, using your other hand to catch the frame as it pops down.
- Lower it to the ground and pull out the pegs. Press the button on the lower knuckles of the leg poles to release, fold the leg poles to the centre of the tent and then thread the webbing loop over the knuckles and bundle to hold together.
- Organise the folds to triangles and roll the tent tightly around the poles, secure it with the strap. The poles and pegs go in the bag ﬁrst, followed by the tent and the ﬂy.