At BlackWolf, we want you to love your gear. The type you'll be taking on trips for years to come.
If you receive your order and it wasn't what you had in mind, you can simply return it to us. We accept return requests up to 14 days after you've made your order and in the same condition you received it. You can either exchange your product for another one of the same value or request a refund.
We've made our returns process as simple as possible, so just start by filling out our Returns Request form.
Sale items can only be returned if they qualify for a Warranty Request.
How our returns process works
It's easy! Just follow these steps:
- Fill out our Returns Request form
- The BlackWolf team will assess your request and let you know if it's been approved
- If we approve your request, we'll send you an email with all the details on how to make the return
- After we've received your return, and it's all in good condition, our Customer Service team will keep you updated on your exchange or refund
A few notes from us
We always like to be honest and upfront with our customers, so here's a few things to note:
- In some cases, we might not have an item in stock that you request for exchange. If that happens, we'll let you know as soon as possible and offer the next best thing. If we can't offer you a product that you'll love, you can always receive a refund.
- Any free promotional items should also be returned with your order if it no longer meets the original offer.
- For most BlackWolf gear, we'll offer free shipping on your exchange item. This doesn't include bulky items such as tents and swags.
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty) and in the original packaging. When returning products they must be in the original packaging and packed inside a satchel, box or the original carton they arrived in. Do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging except where the product has been shipped in a brown coloured outer carton. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not accept your return.
You can read our full terms and conditions for more details.
If you've bought some BlackWolf gear and think it's not up to scratch, you can make a warranty claim.
You can make a warranty claim on our Returns Request form and nominate 'Warranty'.