- Choose a ﬂat site that is clear from any sharp sticks or objects that may damage the ﬂoor of your tent.
- Once you've unclipped the strap from around the tent, stand the bundle on its end and unclip the top strap that holds the frame and poles together.
- Unfold the lower legs of the frame and straighten. The lower knuckles will lock into place.
- Pull the corners out so the ﬂoor is ﬂat, close the front door and then peg in the corners. Open the front door and step inside the tent to lift the center hub up and pop the frame into place. The inner tent is now pitched.
- Unroll the ﬂy making sure the awning is at the front, and pull it over the frame of the tent. Clip the corners of the ﬂy to the matching clips on the feet. Using the velcro loops, secure it to the frame and peg the corners.
- Assemble the two-part Ridge Pole and extend it. Place the curved spigot of the ridge pole into the hole the front of the hub.
- Extend the three-part awning pole and then thread the spigot through the hole in the awning Ridge Pole and the eyelet at the center front of the awning. Extend the ridge pole until the ﬂy is taut.
- Extend the two-part awning poles to the height of the upper knuckles and thread the spigots at the corner eyelets of the awning.
- Finally, unravel the guy ropes, peg them out and adjust to make the tent taut.
- Unpeg the guy ropes, twist the awning poles to release and collapse them for packing. Unclip and remove the ﬂy from inside the tent.
- Pull down the handle in the center of the roof, using your other hand to catch the frame as it pops down. Press the button on the lower knuckles of the leg poles to release and fold the leg poles to the center of the tent.
- Thread the webbing loop over the knuckles and wrap the strap around the bundle to hold it together.
- Organize the folds neatly into triangles - fold to one side and roll the tent tightly around the poles and secure it with the strap.
- We recommend the poles and pegs go in the bag ﬁrst followed by the tent and the ﬂy.